- I'm terrible at standardized tests and would probably do poor on the tests to first get the license and then the CE (Continuing Education) tests for its annual renewal
- I'm too honest and can't bullshit people for the life of me
- I don't have a seller's mentality
- I get frustrated way too easily, especially when filling out forms
- I don't have the patience to deal with the insurance companies when they try to weasel out of doing their job
- I find insurance to be exceedingly depressing
Almost Pulled The Plug - On Saturday, I was whacked out after my girlfriend gave me a thorough talking-to about how I need to think more broadly about employment opportunities (whi...
1 week ago